- Eko Hotel & Suites – Located in the heart of Victoria Island and shielded from the hustle and bustle of the Lagos metropolis, we offer our corporate clients and walk in guests a perfect blend of relaxation, activities, and African tradition delicately infused to meet the highest international standards.
2) Sheraton Hotel – Ideally located near the airport in Ikeja. Sheraton Lagos Hotel welcomes those traveling through Nigeria with reliable service, thoughtful amenities and a prime location
3) Intercontinental Hotel – The Lagos Continental Hotel is a 5-Star hotel lying in the popular high-brow area of Lagos, at Plot 52, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. It offers 358 luxury and tastily furnished rooms.
4) Pearlwort hotel & Suites – It is a new, contemporary, medium sized, business-class hotel focused on providing rooms with a clean and modern character that is attractive to business visitors to the area. The aesthetic nature of the hotel rooms featured modern furniture, high-end technology and modern accessories. its Behind NECA House & Opposite LASPARK located at Plot 7, Impressive Close, Off L.J. Dosunmu Street, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos and close to Lagos State Government Secretariat.
5) Transcorp Hilton – Explore the spacious rooms and elegant suites at Transcorp Hilton Abuja. All hotel rooms feature large windows with city views, comfortable beds, work desks, WiFi access, marble bathrooms and more. Located at 1 Aguiyi Ironsi Street Maitama, Abuja.
6) Raddisson Blu – Explore the new Radisson Blu Hotel Lagos Ikeja, centrally located and just 5km from the Murtala Muhammed International Airport. Our brand new hotel in Lagos boasts 155 guestrooms, including 17 contemporary loft suites with first class amenities to ensure a comfortable and productive stay for work or play. Satisfy your cravings at the specialty Cut Steakhouse or our all-day dining restaurant, Iyeru Okin. Unwind under the sun by our outdoor pool and enjoy stunning city views, or get in a work out at our 24-hour fitness center. With 8 meeting rooms on the 2nd floor, fully equipped with state-of-the-art A/V technology and Free high-speed, wireless Internet, we are ready for your business. The 2nd floor also offers a dedicated bar and flexible breakout areas.
7) Bristol Palace – Bristol Palace Hotel operates a first class hotel for business and leisure travelers. For our customers, Bristol Palace Hotel shall be perceived as a first class, full service, efficient, friendly, modern and informal hotel that makes the hotel and gastronomy experience easy for business and leisure travelers through a wide range of innovative service concepts. its Located at 54-56 Guda Abdullahi Road, Farm Centre, Tarauni, Kano
8) L’eola Hotel -L’eola hotel is set in the quiet and serene suburb in Maryland where guests are treated to our main principles; convenience, technology and our exceptional service and cuisine. Our in-room entertainment is world class. The 43-inch internet enabled TVs allows guests access a wide range of online programmes and services. Its located in Lagos & Abuja. 1 Mogambo Close, Maryland Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. & 1061 Herbert Macaulay Way, C.D.B, Abuja, Nigeria.
9) The George Hotel – The George is an independent luxury boutique hotel located in an exclusive, high-brow residential street. The Hotel’s central location in Ikoyi makes it ideal for guests who would like to be within reach of the Central Business District, but would like to relax and refresh in a secure, tranquil and luxurious environment. Its Located at 30 Lugard Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos.
10) Oriental Hotel – Lagos Oriental Hotel is a 5-Star luxury hotel situated in-between the Lekki and Victoria Island areas of Lagos. Located at 3, Lekki Road, Victoria Island.