Applications are invited for Australian Government Awards for students of Asia, Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East. Scholarships are available to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
The study and research opportunities provided by Australia Awards Scholarships develop the skills and knowledge of individuals to drive change and contribute to the development outcomes of their own country.
The Australia Awards are prestigious international scholarships and fellowships funded by the Australian Government that aim to contribute to the long term development needs of Australia’s partner countries, in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing the scholarship. An applicant or awardee should meet DFAT’s English language requirements for receiving an Australia Awards Scholarship.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
- Study Subject: Study programs must relate to applicants country’s priority areas for development. These are listed on the participating country profiles.
- Scholarship Award: Australia Awards Scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training. The following benefits generally apply:
- full tuition fees
- return air travel—payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route
- establishment allowance—a once only payment as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, textbooks, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)—a compulsory program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on living and studying in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only)—provided to cover the scholar’s basic medical costs (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
- Number of Scholarships: Various scholarships are available.
- Nationality: Asia, Pacific, Africa, Middle East
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of participating countries can apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships. Asia, Pacific, Africa, Middle East
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to receive an Australia Awards Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing the scholarship
- Be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website) and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship
- Not be married, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection or mobilisation phases (note: residents of Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are eligible but must apply for a Student visa (subclass 500) and not be current serving military personnel
- Not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently
- Not be applying for another long-term Australia Award unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia (for example, a previous awardee who has been on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have resided outside Australia for eight years)
- Have satisfied any specific criteria established by the Program Area or the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship (e.g. having worked a certain number of years in an appropriate sector) vii. be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution at which the award is to be undertaken (this may mean that Program Areas will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the institution’s admission requirements. This may not be known until Program Areas request placement at selected institutions)
- Be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to hold a Student Visa. This may mean that the Program Area will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the visa requirements ix. Applicants must inform the Program Area of any connection or relationship to staff employed at Program Areas or with managing contractors so that the application may be properly and transparently managed.
- English Language Requirements: An applicant or awardee will meet DFAT’s English language requirements for receiving an Australia Awards Scholarship. Where an applicant or awardee does not meet DFAT’s English language requirements the awardee will need to provide an academic English language test. Accepted English language tests are:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online or post.
Respect to author, some fantastic entropy.
Hi, great work. I really appeaciate the information you are providing through your site, i have alwasy find it helpful. Keep up the amazing work.
Mass parsite http://bit.ly/2W9CVkn
Male Amoxicillin Genital Tract Kamagra 100mg Oral Jelly Cephalexin Dog Skin Infection cialis 5mg best price Amoxicillin And Motrin Canadian Health Mall Meds
Cialis Erstattung Krankenkasse Zithromax Otc Order Levitra п»їcialis Viagra Online India Generic Zentel Discount Low Price Amex Accepted Next Day Delivery Illinois Progesterone Hormone Replacement Order Cod Accepted
Discount Direct Cheap Elocon Visa Accepted C.O.D. Online Cheap Viagra Pill online cialis Azitromicin Order
Amoxil Twice Daily Dosing Cialis 10 Mg Tadalafil Filmtabletten Blading Propecia generic viagra Buy Rogaine In Greece Tadacip Buy Online
Just wanna remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the subject matter is very great. “The idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind.” by Marquis de Sade.
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now 😉
Hi, very nice website, cheers!
Need cheap and reliable hosting? Our shared plans start at $10 for an year and VPS plans for $6/Mo.
Check here: https://www.good-webhosting.com/