The University of Westminster would like to announce scholarship named as University of Westminster Full International Scholarships.
To qualify, you must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
Founded in 1838, the University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Westminster was organized into seven schools.
Why at the University of Westminster -Throughout your studies university provides you access to a variety of opportunities, tools, and resources, as well as dedicated career support, to enhance your employability.
- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Scholarships are available at undergraduate degree level
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- Access Mode: Offline
- Numbers of Award: One
- Nationality: International student from a developing country
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the University of Westminster.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer of a full-time undergraduate degree at the University. Selection will be based on academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship applicants need to download the application form by the given link: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/sites/default/public-files/general-documents/International-Full-Scholarship-Application-Form-2019.docx
The completed application can also be dropped off in person at their office at- Scholarships Office University of Westminster, Cavendish House, 101 New Cavendish Street, London, W1W 6XH
- Supporting Documents:
- Admission Requirements: Before you can apply for the scholarship, you must first apply for a course at Westminster University and have to make an offer.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
- Deadline: The application and accompanying information must be submitted by May 1, 2019.
The winning candidate of the scholarship will receive a full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
Scholarship Announcement: Scholarship Positions